Get answers to some of frequently asked questions about our storage services
We offer safe, secure, containerised storage. Our storage service is suitable for homes and businesses. We collect, store and then deliver your items back to you when required. Alternatively, you may bring your own items to store for self storage at a pre-booked appointment.
Our containers are 250 cubic feet (35 sqft). For illustration purposes, one container can hold the goods from an average sized one bedroomed flat.
We can provide separate storage for single items which will not fit into a container such as a large sofa.
The minimum rental period is 1 day.
There is no maximum period, you are welcome to stay as long as you require storage.
We will endeavour to accommodate your move as soon as possible.
If you opt for our storage service we can provide a collection and delivery service. If you choose self storage, you are welcome to bring your belongings to the storage centre where we have ample parking.
Yes we offer flexible short and long term storage for businesses.
No problem, get in touch and we will arrange to increase or decrease your storage space as required.
As our storage is containerised, access will only be available by prior arrangement as we will need to locate your container(s) and take it to the loading/unloading bay at the front of the building.
We do have polythene covers available to purchase for a wide range of furniture such as mattresses, sofas and armchairs. These are one use and biodegradable to help the environment. We also have removal blankets and bubble wrap which can be purchased to protect your delicate items.
Our building is protected by a state of the art alarm system and is covered by infrared CCTV which is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Both systems provide a direct police response service.
We offer 2 levels of insurance. Our standard insurance is inclusive in your weekly rate and our extended insurance is at an additional cost dependant on the value of your items being stored.
We are unable to store the following:-
- Prohibited, stolen goods, drugs, pornographic material, potentially dangerous, damaging or explosive items such as aerosols, paints, firearms, ammunition, gas in any form, and bulk liquids including oils, fuels and cleaning products.
- Jewellery, watches, trinkets, precious stones or metals, money, deeds, securities, stamps, coins or collections of any similar kind.
- Any goods likely to encourage vermin or other pests or to cause infestation or contamination.
- Perishable items and/or those requiring a controlled environment or refrigerated and frozen food and drink.
- Animals, birds, reptiles, fish and plants.
- Goods which are dirty, unhygienic and hazardous to health.
- Goods requiring any licence or government consent for export or import or any movement contemplated.
Payment for storage must be made 4 weeks in advance. Any unused storage days will be refunded when you vacate.
Our storage charges are reviewed periodically. We will notify you of any changes in writing with four weeks notice.
Get a free quick no obligation quote
Call 0800 689 0412
Office Hours Monday – Sunday 9am-7pm
Or complete the form below and we will call you back