O’ Connor & Co Removals Limited are looking for a Removals Driver/Porter to join our well established team. We are a forward thinking, professional and multi-award winning removals and storage company.
Please be aware that the role does include local, national and international moves. Due to the nature of the job, there will be weekend work, occasional early starts, mandatory overtime where required, some late finishes and long days.
Your duties will involve:-
- (Drivers) Driving company vehicles in a professional manner to perform duties.
- (Drivers) Do basic vehicle checks prior to use of vehicles.
- Ensure vehicles are clean and tidy after each use.
- Pack furniture and boxes for safe transportation.
- Careful loading of furniture and boxes onto the vehicle(s),securing where necessary.
- Deliver and unpack furniture and boxes into the correct rooms at the destination.
- Professionally preparing houses with protective coverings and use all equipment provided to prevent potential damages.
- Dismantle and reassemble furniture where required.
- Perform any other duties which may arise during the removals process.
- (Drivers) You must hold a full UK driving licence with 2 years driving experience.
- (Drivers) Experience of driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle is essential.
- (Drivers) Due to insurance purposes, you must be over 25.
- Be willing to undertake a mandatory CRB and driving licence check.
- You must be physically fit due to the heavy lifting.
- Courteous with excellent customer service skills.
- Self motivated with good time management.
- The ability to go that extra mile to enhance the customers experience if required.
The successful candidate will be part of a friendly, highly motivated team that believe in creating the best possible customer service.
Full training provided.
The opportunity to progress within the company.
Family run, friendly work environment.
Reference ID: O’Connor Driver, O’Connor Porter
Job Types: Full time, Part Time
Team led by :